I am so taken with anal sex, the naughtiness of it and the pleasure derived from it. I was always into blowing people's minds sexually and anal play has always been a major part of it. Once you teach people how to properly clean and prepare it is incredible. I have never experienced such massive orgasms as dual anal and vaginal, even though I am easily multi-orgasmic vaginally. I love to do it repeatedly so the task of getting my husband hard again quickly turned me into an anal aficionado. I learned that no one is resistant to oral anal once you work your way down there. My husband gets hard almost immediately and is then able to do me again. After about the 3rd or 4th time I am so overflowing with his cum that I am crazed with anal lust for him as well.
My travels to his netherworld is no longer about obtaining his hardness, but pleasuring him. I can get him off orally (tonguing him anally), fingering him with one, then two, and three fingers. Yes, that is 4 orgasms by now from anal play only, pretty amazing and VERY HOT! I have never had my husband let go so much as when I do him anally. He says the same about me. I can let it fly verbally when getting f...ed anally. That is the only time I ever say words like that (with the exception of typing about it). By the time I finish my husband off with three fingers he is begging to do me again.
I let him have me however he wants at this point. Normally he will use two and three fingers on me until I am screaming from the spasms and begging him to ram his penis in me. I want it ROUGH by now so no mamby pamby gentle sex, I want it slam bam wham pound jam stuff pull out and shove it back it as hard as possible. After that orgasm I often want dual penetration or want to ram him. We either use a dual strap on on me or a toy on him. I have used the strap on on him but only wrapped around my leg, arm, chest, or a pole, chair leg, table leg, bed post, or something of that nature. I have never been able to wear it and do him. I can't get past the "having a penis" thing." I am not into gender RP at all.
I would love to do it to him but I can't get past putting on a penal like device, it makes me feel so weird but it is a lot of fun having him hump my leg with the strap on going in and out of him. Pretty hot. He goes on and on and on about the strap on going in and out of me during DP and I fully understand where he is coming from. The sight of an anus getting stretched, pulling, tugging, and sucking on the toy is amazing!
No comments:
Post a Comment