Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Not so bi husbands

I know that might sound strange coming from me but I am what you might call a weird thinker.  I tend to process things a bit differently than the normal person, especially females, or so I thought.  As I begin to voice my thoughts in the form of blogging I have gleefully discovered I am not alone.  The more I blog the more friends of like minds I discover.  There are many, and I do many mean many, women who are more open minded about sex than I could have ever imagined.  Which leads me to this post.

I have done some pretty crazy things sexually in my life over the years and even with my husband once married but we have never ventured outside of the marriage bed once, no not once.  I do openly discuss my sex life with others in the beginning because I felt so alone, as if I were the only female in the world who felt what I did, thought like I thought, desired what I desire.

The following is a post from a very dear friend of mine who I have know all of my life and whom I had NO Idea was such a sexual being.  Her entire family is equally open sexually far beyond anything I would ever do or suggest to anyone married.  My thinking for sharing this here is to remind you that though what others may do outside of their marriage bed is inappropriate in my eyes, the only limitations within my own marriage are self imposed, just as are theirs.

I love my friend dearly to this day but I am flabbergasted by her band of friends (sex partners).  I know all of these people (& have for many years).  Even after 8 months of knowing about their little sex arrangement I still find myself stunned.

Her and her husband are in an open sex arrangement with eight other couples, yes eight, that is 16 people on total that can have sex with whomever they desire within the group whenever they desire.  I know, GHHHEEEZ, Right?

Well she has told me some doozy of some stories but the following is the one that have stuck with me the most.  I am very open in my marriage bed with my husband, whatever he wants, whatever I want. We have the most amazing sex life I could ever imagine.  What Carol has told me goes way beyond marriage, way outside of marriage from where I am looking.  But again the point is everyone imposes their own limitations and Carol's obviously do not stem from my belief system though there are some in place which I find fascinating in the midst of unbridled sex from what I have heard.

She tells me of not only multiple sex partners both men and women but also of ongoing group sex and swapping.  They have been going on for years so I presume they have it all down as for what to do when and how and when not but still, where is the euuuuuwwwww factor?  I've heard this saying for decades that sex is sex is sex if it were not for disease, sickness, viruses, and all the other bad germs people would be having sex with everyone all the time.  I guess this is there little version of this.  A lot of trust must have been developed over the years.

I look back at my past and think, how could I have ever done THAT? or That? or That?

When Carol opened up about some of the husband's being bisexual it floored me, literally.  I could NOT see her husband going for that.  So I asked her to explain in detail - yes I am a sucker for a good hot detailed sexcapade.  She told me that no her husband was not bi but was okay with all the incidental contact that goes on in group sex.  I asked her about the bi men and of course  about how she felt about it all as well as the "incidental" contact male with her husband.

Her response was:

"Yes in the heat of sex I can see my husband being near other penises. I've seen them pretty close to his mouth and face, had a few guys’ help the ladies suck him and play around with him even anally. He doesn't know who's doing what because he was always in a 69 when it happened.

None of it bothers me and can be quite the turn on to be honest. He had never been done by or done anything with a guy for the most part, yes he has had to help stuff the other guy back in during DP, etc. Again we are in the heat of the moment and it's all about sex!

We all kiss with cum in our mouths, swapping it all around, no biggy. He is not so much into that but will oblige us ladies. He has eaten it out of many of us many times, no biggy.

But I could never imagine him kissing a guy - euuwwwww. #1 that is not a pretty sight - not attractive in the least, #2 that is not masculine at all (I like masculine men), #3 even the bisexual men in our group do not kiss. Yes I have seen them do Everything else, but they NEVER kiss other guys. You know never thought about it, I wonder why? I'll ask them all next week when we get together, I'll let you know.

I'll take it one step further, I could never see my husband doing a guy anally. Never could see him wanting to, desiring it, that is leaning a bit to far for me. I guess if it happened I'd have to be okay with it but I simply do not see it happening, he likes the ladies WAAAY to Much!

GREAT questions BTW - You really got me going on this one now - can't wait to ask the men in our group.

This past weekend all the men were together with 3 of us wives. So I took a survey of sorts.

Of the 8 men:
1. We have 2 men - my husband and another who can deal with the occasional male contact from the result of group sex, they can both handle cum swapping with the ladies and can handle eating us out after sex, neither say they crave it but enjoy the extracurricular while all hot and bothered and can occasionally really get into it, especially when the wives get into it.
2. 2 other husband's that have no problem with anyone performing oral on them as long as they are not watching it and are preoccupied, they can handle guys handling them as well but again as long as they personally are focusing on one of the wives.
3. The other 4 husbands in our group are bisexual, they have no problem with handling men, oral either way with men, cum, anal sex - though 2 prefer to receive more than the other to do and the last 2 do will do whatever, they love anal however with whomever doing it whenever or getting it done wherever and all 4 let the women do them any time. 4. None do oral anal with a guy but with the ladies it is an entirely different story.   I love these hubbies.
5. And Not a one is into kissing another guy. 2 of them had it happen accidentally, 2 of them tried it intentionally, grossed them all out. The way they explained it wound up sounding like a chorus.

In a nut shell it isn't natural to them – they are not into men per say, just sex with multiple partners and variety. They all explained the sex is sex is sex thing pretty much the way I put it. They all love sex, a body is a body, a hole is a hole, a finger is a finger, etc. and kissing is not sex, it is sexual but it is not sex. They view it as more of a connection not an act. Sex is an act to them. For example they all love anal sex, it brings incredible orgasms for them, multiple like women instead of a simple single shooting ejaculation orgasm. They can have these with toys, machines, dolls, strap ons, and other males. It is variety, not gay, not into men, just another form of sex to them. The men want sex more often then their wives so as one of them put it, do the math, crunch the numbers, on average a normal female is into sex about 1/3-1/4 as often as the typical male. It makes sense to have more partners than the women and who are the best sex buddies (also as they put it)? Other men with the same desire in frequency. The wives are fine with it and happy that their men are getting taken care of enough (I spoke with all the wives this week about it all), it also freed some of the wives up mentally to explore females with no guilt, AND the husbands get deeper more massive richer multi-orgasms more often to boot. In addition every single wife in our group loves to watch it. There is just something about men who love raw sex for sex sake no matter what just enjoying uninhibited with regards to sex acts. So though they will do pretty much anything else – kissing other men is out. Not a desire. Not a sex act. And by the way our group does not kiss for kissing sake unless it is your spouse, we kiss when swapping, exchanging, in the middle or group sex but not what most people would consider normal one on one kissing. Oh I almost left this out. When it comes to receiving anal sex all 4 men said that men are better at controlling what is happening than a female with a strap on so the sex is a bit less scary, not failing to point out that the real thing back there feels pretty amazing. We also all agreed – (us ladies and the 4 men) that having someone cum in your backside it pretty darn HOT and feels incredible!

One of the 2 that is open to pretty much, whatever, and the most effeminate stated, “he loves women, desires women, that he will have sex with a guy but has no yearning for males. He said that sucking a guy gets him hard just like eating a woman (it’s the act not the visual), but the sight of woman does and a guy does not. He says he sees the other husbands naked and it does nothing, but see them in a sex act and he’ll get hard as a rock. I asked the other men about it and the same was true for them all even my husband and the other one similar to him. They are not in the least into guys but watching other men having sex gets them turned on. My husband said when he first saw some of the other guys sucking each other along with some of the wives it turned him on – not the men sucking men but the sex act in its self. Does that make sense? Someone getting done anally is huge turn on for everyone in our group regardless of gender. Most of us are anal addicts.   I do not desire females but I can turned on watching them with other women and men. Heck I even get turned on watching just women and women but I still do not want them. I’ve even had sex with other women this summer (my husband’s fantasy  finally fulfilled – woot woot) but still have no hunger for females though I did enjoy it.

Anyhoo I thought it was all pretty interesting and as I keep saying for some people sex is just that, sex, give’em a willing body and they are happy all the night long!

One of the men in our group stated, "I can give/receive licking, sucking, etc. as sexually stimulation to/from a guy, especially below the waist but not above. It's a different kind of sex.

I asked the rest of the guys to comment on this and they all agreed - Nothing above the waist. As he said above - below a man's waist is "a different kind of sex!" Our husbands' agree.

Very interesting. from a female prospective I can kiss a woman's breast, lick it, and suck it now - doesn't bother me at all, still I do not crave it, or get the hots for it, but a female's breast is pretty fun to play with I must admit. I guess guys' just aren't as much fun.

Our group doing wonderfully, still having lots of fun after 8 years of fun.  A few things have changed such as: the man grouped with my husband and the 2 who preferred not to watch oral by a male have opened up over the past 4 years.  All three have been okay with male/male oral for quite a while even reciprocating when the wives are involved and encouraging it.   All three enjoy receiving anal from the other men, especially when the wives help out.  One of the three has opened up to giving anal when his wife presses the issue and is heavily involved.

With that said still none of them are interested in anything above waist much to the relief of all us wives.  They reserve all the above waist activity for us ladies and for the most part we mostly kiss our own spouse unless there is some swapping involved."

Well there you have it.  Pretty out there Yes?  You just never know what your friends and neighbors are up to until you ask or accidentally see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment